Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Monday, May 12, 2008

QUICK NOTE

First of all, I want to apologize that I haven't blogged lately and that I didn't get the other freebies posted that I had planned for the NSD and Birthday Bash. I have had some major computer problems and haven't even been able to get online for about a week! GRRRR!!!!
Anyway, I "THINK" I have gotten it all resolved and will post a new freebie tomorrow. This is a BRAND NEW FREEBIE....and I have some new kits that will come out tomorrow too! Make sure to grab my kits currently still on sale for 50% off and if you purchase 15.00 or more you get another 50% off.
I will be changing the sale effective tomorrow.
Talk again soon....
GET TO SCRAPPIN!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails