Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Monday, May 5, 2008

THE PARTY DON"T STOP!!!!

This is the party that just keeps on giving!!
Here's today's BLOG PARTY FREEBIE!!!


Photobucket
DAY 4 FREEBIES are 2 12x12 quick pages that I created using my FUNKY TOWN KIT.
Be sure to grab it today and check out the blogs for the other Divine Digital Designers that are participating in the BLOG PARTY for MORE FREEBIES!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for more gorgeous quick pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are so sweet for all this sharing. And talented too! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You are very talented. I'm sorry and disappointed that I missed the other parts of the birthday kit you had up, they were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails