Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Kit, Day 3 Freebie and Special Sale!

I just put my newest kit, Citric Sunshine, in my store at Divine Digital.Photobucket
It's currently only $2.50!!!
I'm having a big OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING SALE at MY DIVINE DIGITAL STORE, now through May 9.
Photobucket

PLUS.....
SPEND $15 in my store and AUTOMATICALLY get 50% off
NO COUPON NEEDED!!!
&&&&&&&&&
Here's today's BLOG PARTY FREEBIE!!Photobucket
DAY 3 Freebies are 2 GREAT 12x12 Quick Pages done by my CT MEMBER DEBBIE!
She used my SEEDS OF SUMMER kit.
Thanks Debbie!
Be sure to grab these and the DAY 1 and DAY 2 freebies, after today they will no longer be available! (But a new freebie will!!)
**this freebie is no longer available**


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quick pages - thank you very much for the lovely gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails