Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Birthday Bash & NSD

I was sooo late in posting the first FREEBIE for the blog party (I couldn't get a connection long enough to post it due to the bad weather we were having) Then I got so busy around the house today....I know, excuses, excuses, huh?
Anyway, so now I have Day 1 and 2 Freebies all ready to go!
Photobucket
Day 1 Freebies consist of 2 4x6 BB pages created by my CT Member WENDI using my Spring Fling kit.
Photobucket
Day 2 Freebies are my BRAND NEW GLITTER FILLS!!!! I haven't even released any of these into my stores yet. The freebies are for PERSONAL USE ONLY!
I will leave these freebies up until I post the DAY 4 Freebies, just so everyone has a chance to grab them since I messed up in getting them posted when I should have!
**these freebies are no longer available**

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Selena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - these are gorgeous - somehow I missed your gift yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails