Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Back with FREEBIES!!!!

So I FINALLY have my computer back and running smoothly! I tell you, I was going batty without it! I do have a couple of new kits (well, MEGA KITS) in my Divine Digital Store now.


I am very excited about these new kits. I am VERY proud of my latest kit, RETRO FUNK.

It is just so fun and can be used for all sorts of layouts and creations!


The other new kit is LIFE'S A BEACH.





Here is a preview of both of them...


Both of these kits are currently available for 50% off in my Divine Digital Store. That means that they are both only $3.75 each!


Also, to celebrate my return to the DIGI WORLD, I am offering the FULL set of 12x12 Quick Pages that I have made with my Retro Funk kit.
Photobucket
**FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE**
Check out my store at Divine Digital later today to be able to purchase this QP set!
Here's another way to get my Retro Funk kit SUPER CHEAP....leave me comments on this QP set and what you think about the kit in general. I may use them on my reviews page....and I will also send you a COUPON (make sure you send me your email addy) so you can buy the FULL MEGA KIT for only $2.00!!!
HAVE FUN.....and get to scrappin!!!!




7 comments:

  1. It is SO good to see you back in action! Thanks for the freebie QP's. This is going to be the perfect kit for all those "OLD" photos I need to scrap, yet it is so versatile that I can use it for the "NEW" photos as well. You are amazing and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! I absolutely LOVE the Retro QP's...we're touring Rte. 66 next spring and I will surely use your pieces!!! In the meantime I have a TON of drive-in pictures that they are just perfect for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so Luv quick pages...perfect digiscrappn newbies like me :-) Thanx4Sharing your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for these great quick pages. I love the kit. I'm always looking for cute boy pages. I really appreciate it. I love quick pages they make my life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these beauties. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails