Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MORE COMPUTER PROBLEMS

Well, I guess I am going to have to put my puter in the shop. I just can't figure it out. I am currently at a public computer lab so that I could at least get a post on my blog so that I haven't just disappeared.




I am sooo disappointed and so NEEDING a puter. I am going through withdrawals I think! :)




I was able to get one of my new kits up in my store at Divine today. It is called Life's A Beach. It is currently on sale for the introductory price of $3.75. So it's currently 50% off. It is a huge MEGA KIT and has lots of elements and papers.




I also have another new kit that I SOOOOO wanted to release today too but when I went to get it ready for the store, all the zips didn't upload the other day when I thought they had. :(




But until I can get it uploaded. Here is a preview of some layouts that I did using the new kit, RETRO FUNK. ALL these are made from the same kit and I think you will really like.
These are pics of me as a baby/little girl. The first one is me and my mom. The second one is my mom, me and my little brother. Then last of all....just me.
I did all these for my mom for Mother's Day.
Anyway, as soon as I can, I will get the kit in the store and have make quick pages with each of the layouts that I created and will post those freebies as soon as I can too.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to know that I "tagged" you today on my blog! So drop by my blog and read the rules and see what you do if you want to participate!

    www.wetfishscraps.blogspot.com

    Best,
    Cyndi, Wetfish Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol; I dropped by to tag you as well. After Cyndi though! So, Tag you're it. Hope you've got the pooter up and running!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails