Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Layouts with a New Kit

So I have a new kit called Midnight Memories. It is currently available in my Divine Digital Store for an introductory price of only $2.50!!

Here's a preview of the kit:
Photobucket
And here's the LO's that I did of my DD's with the kit....make sure you grab the freebie QP's while they are still available!!


I have also added a NEW CHALLENGE in the forums at DIVINE DIGITAL. For a limited time, you can still purchase my Spring Fling Mega kit for only $2!!! By purchasing the kit and creating a LO with this great MEGA KIT you can get some great posting bonuses!

3 comments:

  1. You sure did a great job of showcasing your beautiful girls with these layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. addicted2scrappinMay 2, 2008 at 7:38 PM

    Thanks for the cute QPS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails