Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Layouts with a New Kit

So I have a new kit called Midnight Memories. It is currently available in my Divine Digital Store for an introductory price of only $2.50!!

Here's a preview of the kit:
Photobucket
And here's the LO's that I did of my DD's with the kit....make sure you grab the freebie QP's while they are still available!!


I have also added a NEW CHALLENGE in the forums at DIVINE DIGITAL. For a limited time, you can still purchase my Spring Fling Mega kit for only $2!!! By purchasing the kit and creating a LO with this great MEGA KIT you can get some great posting bonuses!

3 comments:

  1. You sure did a great job of showcasing your beautiful girls with these layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cute QPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails