Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Freebie....by a New CT MEMBER!!

WOW! I have to say that there was so many talented people that applied to be on my CT. I really felt so honored that so many people wanted to work with my designs. It was a really hard decision but I have made a few offers and had a few accept now. This newest freebie was created by Chantal. She used my Shaundi's Room Kit.

FREEBIE!!!!

I really like Chantal's LO style. She uses lots of pics in her LO's and her QP's. I usually have lots of pics on one LO. Be sure to grab this wonderful QP Freebie....there will be a new freebie up on Friday and this one will no longer be available!!
I also just released my Cardboard Dodad's Collection at Divine. This collection is CU okay and on sale for 25% off. You can save even more by purchasing the whole collection in a BUNDLE. If you purchase the bundle it is 36% off!!!
Here's some previews of my newest releases at Divine....all on sale for 25% off!!!

NEW RELEASES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome QP! Congratulations on the new kit! It is very pretty and summery. Love all the elements in it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails