Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Friday, April 11, 2008

New Freebies, Challenges, and Sales!!!

Wow, I have really been keeping busy with now having multiple stores. But, hey, it keeps me out of trouble, right? :)

First of all, I have a new freebie! This is a set of brag book pages created my (yet another) CT Member, Alice using my Pretty N Pink kit. I figured this time, I would spruce up the preview and add some pics this time!

Stylin' Sisters

These are my youngest dd's, Malika (6) and Zahara (5, glasses). The top pics were taken just yesterday. They wanted their hair curled with the mom's big curling iron for school! The bottom one is their Spring School pics!

Spring 2008

**this freebie available until Monday, April 14...then we'll have a new one!!**

I am the hostess of the Divine Diva Deal at Divine Digital this week.

This week my new kit Spring Fling will be the Divine Diva Deal at Divine Digital. You can pick it up for only $2 right now. Then join me on Wednesday, April 16 at 10 pm EST for crop in the chat room. We'll have a fun chat (and you'll get a participation gift for free!) I'll give you a challenge before we go! You will have 5 days to complete the challenge and post your creation, then you'll get a posting bonus!!

Get this kit for $2.00!!!


I also have new Challenges up at Do It Digi.


There's the Layout Swap. This is a wonderful way to get pics scrapped that you are just stuck for an idea of what to do with them. You get to swap pics with a partner and then scrap each others pics and then swap the LO's! How fun is that?


Then, there's the Name That Kit Challenge. I always have the hardest time naming my kits. Help me come up with the perfect name for this kit and you could get it for free!

DID NTK Challenge Papers

NTK Challenge Elements

1 comment:

  1. Your daughters are beautiful! Love the pages you made with their pictures and your Spring Fling kit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails