Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A little more about me

I am a digital designer looking for a new home. I was designing at Hooked On Digi Scrap (HODS). But as of October 1, the owner has closed the store. I am very sad about that because I really enjoyed chatting with the people in the forum there!So....I am redesigning my blog, and starting my posts all over. I don't think it makes much sense to have posts about sales and releases of new items...that are no longer there. If anyone likes any of my kits shown in my previews, email me at digiskrapnmomma@aim.com and I will let you know how to get it.Hopefully I will have good news to announce regarding a store (or stores) that I will start designing at.Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with finding your new home. I sure miss HODS and our little community that we had. If you find a store and need someone for your creative team, please let me know. I would love to join you.

    Margie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails