Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Monday, October 29, 2007

Chocolate Paisley Quick Page Freebie!

Wann get the Quick Page that I used for this LO for FREE?
Click on the LO for the link to dl the QP!



Be sure to check out my store at DoItDigi.
You can get the Full Chocolate Paisley Kit and all my other kits in the store, all on sale for 50% off....now until Nov 4, to celebrate my first full week with my store open at DID.
Be sure to check back daily because I will be uploading more kits each day and they all qualify for the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails