Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Sunday, October 28, 2007



I finally have my first set of kits up in the store at Do It Digi!
The best part of it is that I am having a HUGE 50% off sale of all my kits this week for my Grand Opening!! The sale ends on Nov 4. Make sure that you check back for new kits that will be arriving in the store daily! I have lots of kits that I am working on getting in the store. There will also be a few Commercial Use Okay products!

Check back later to get a link for a Quick Page freebie made with the Chocolate Paisley kit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails