Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cool New Freebie

Finally, I am getting new freebie up today. I keep seeing all these Basic Grey Album sets....I think they are really cool myself! So I have ordered one each of th Bracket, Key Plate and Scalloped Chipboad Albums. You can order them from the Boutique at Divine Digital.

So, I decided it was also time that I make some of these albums too. I am giving away my first try at it. Since these aren't full pages, I decided not to call them QUICK PAGES...they are just QUICKIES!
**THESE FREEBIES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE**
You can download these QUICKIES for just a couple of days.
They will be going in my stores for sale with the rest of the collection in just a few short days!
These quickies were made using my Citric Sunshine kit and Bracket Album templates by Connie Prince/DigiDiva Designs.
I also have a great new product that will be announced in just a few short days as well, please check back....it's a very unique one!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 02:20am, NY 04:20am, UK 09:20am, OZ 07:20pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute quickies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! These are really cute and I like the new nick name "Quickies" LOL Have fun with all the upcoming surprises!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails