Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Saturday, June 27, 2009

NEW FREEBIE for The 4th of July!!!

I've been busy, busy, busy working in the Scraps with a Mouse store....

I've just set up my Oh Say Can you see FULL KIT
FULL KIT

and KEYPLATE QUICKIE ALBUM
Keyplate Quickie Album

Best of all....I just posted a new FREEBIE that I made with this kit!
It's a set of 2 full size Quick Pages absolutely free!!!

QUICK PAGE FREEBIES!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails