Photobucket
I am a mother of 5 wonderful children. When I am not digiscrappin' or designing, I love to cook and spend time with my family. We love the nicer seasons and spend lots of time outside whenever weather permits.
News from DigiSkrapNMomma

Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Kit and Divine Diva Deal plus a FREEBIE!!

It's been forever since I posted on my blog! But I've got a new kit and it's the current week's Divine Diva Deal at Divine Digital. You can get this great new kit of mine for only $2.00 Today thru Dec. 17.

Here's a preview of WINTER BLUES. Best of all, if you purchase this kit and post a layout using this kit....you'll get a GREAT freebie. The freebie preview will be posted here tomorrow along with more information on where you need to post your layout to be able to get the freebie!



Plus, I've got a QP freebie made from this kit available right here....RIGHT NOW!! :)




Click on the page to start your download!!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit, and thank you for the QP.
    I had to fix the download address--it has your blog addy in it, too. lol
    I took the blog addy out, and it worked fine. Thanks, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you back at it! I've missed you bunches!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Selena! And thanks for the beautiful quick page. I love the colors of this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful new Kit Selena and beautiful QP! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails